Wednesday, September 7, 2011

10 weeks!

Time is dragging over here and I think it is because of this lovely little symptom called ALL DAY SICKNESS!  In my world there is no such thing as morning sickness.  Other than this all day sickness things are going good with baby and I.


This is our ultrasound photo from a couple weeks ago.  Baby looks just like Kyle and I, don't you think? =)

  • How far along? 10 weeks
  • Total weight gain: Down still.
  • Maternity clothes?  Nope, not yet.
  • Stretch marks? Nope.
  • Sleep: Great…but I need more of it!
  • Miss Anything? FOOD!
  • Movement: Nope, too early.
  • Food cravings: What food?
  • Food aversions: Everything besides apples…weird.
  • Gender: 5 more weeks and hopefully we will be able to find out.
  • Labor Signs: Nope.
  • Symptoms: All day sickness.  Tired ALL the time.
  • Belly Button in or out? In.
  • Wedding rings on or off? On.
  • Looking forward to: Feeling good enough to eat again.

No comments:

Post a Comment