I’m still here!! I can honestly say that at this point I would rather be feeding Parker, changing diapers and listening to crying! Crazy, huh? I’m sure I will take that comment back soon enough but at this very moment that is how I feel. ;) I am also getting a lot of random strangers feeling the need to share really personal stories and tips/comments with me! That's been fun..haha.
Just a few:
"You just wait, when you are in labor it is going to feel like the worst gas ever!"
Good to know!
"You should make your husband chase you with the car, that'll do it!"
Um, no thank you!
"I doubt your going to make it through the day!"
Little did that person know that I was just told baby is up high and I have made no progress.
Thank you random strangers for your input!!
This week has actually flown by! I have been cooking, cleaning, organizing and playing a lot with Ms. Xena! Xena will always be mine and Kyle’s first baby. ;) Since things are going to change in her world very soon too I thought it would be a good idea to get her out and pay a little more attention to her. She is a very needy spoiled dog.
We have also been resting while we can!
My weekly appointment went pretty well…except for the no progress part. Little Parker is still up pretty high but I am told could change at any time so for now, we wait! This weekend is going to include a lot of walking, eating spicy food and of course, relaxation!
- How far along? 39 weeks 2 days! Who’s counting? ;)
- Total weight gain: Up.
- Maternity clothes? Of course! I am also borrowing Kyle’s t-shirts on a daily basis.
- Stretch marks? Sadly, yes!
- Sleep: Terrible! It is so hard to move and get comfy. Kyle has been such a trooper for putting up with me tossing and turning all throughout the night.
- Miss Anything? Sleep.
- Movement: Yes! This kid is crazy. ;) Does he care if he is kick boxing my ribs??? Nope!
- Food cravings: Sweets.
- Food aversions: Nothing!
- Gender: BOY.
- Labor Signs: Nothing still! Little Parker is way too comfy in there.
- Symptoms: Still TERRIBLE carpal tunnel but other than that everything is to be expected.
- Belly Button in or out? In.
- Wedding rings on or off? Off.
- Looking forward to: Meeting Parker! Spending the weekend with Kyle…you never know, maybe it’ll be our last weekend all alone!? ;) (I hope!)
The bones in your baby's skull are able to slide over each other and overlap so his head can pass through the birth canal without being damaged.