Saturday, May 28, 2011

Franklin Farmers Market on Saturday Mornings

Farmers Markets are awesome! For the past month and a half or so I have been going to the farmers market and just love it.  To me, it is the perfect way to start my weekend mornings. Kyle went with me one time and wasn't overly thrilled. I will be dragging him out again one weekend morning soon since every weekend there is more and more to do and see.

I love all the locals getting together to sell their homegrown and homemade goodies.  There is so variety and options. I love just strolling around seeing what is new every week.  In the town we live in the market is pretty awesome! I can say that I have been to a few markets that are just no good, where everything is just thrown together and no one seems to care.  Not this one, there are super friendly people and everyone seems to be so welcoming.   

Since we are still in May (just barely) all the farmers markets seem to just be getting good.  There is not a TON of fruit and veggies just yet since it is not technically summer yet.  I am so excited to see all the summer fruit and veggies in just a few weeks…they are coming! Mounds and mounds of goodness!
 



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment