For whatever reason I didn’t really think that I would be writing a 40 week update, wishful thinking on my part I guess. Honestly, I should have known that this little one would be late. I was 3 weeks late(!!!)….my poor Momma, haha. Luckily, now a days they don’t let you go that far over your due date. If our little man doesn’t make his appearance by Wednesday, April 11th, he will be evicted! =) There is light at the end of the tunnel….
- How far along? 40 weeks 2 days! Wooow Momma!
- Total weight gain: Up.
- Maternity clothes? Yes, yes…and….yes!
- Stretch marks? Yes.
- Sleep: Still no good. I rotate between the sofa and bed now, depends on the night and how irritated Kyle get's with me tossing and turning every 3 minutes. =)
- Miss Anything? Don’t get me started.
- Movement: Yes! The fact that he is out of room in there doesn’t bother him one bit, obviously.
- Food cravings: Sweets.
- Food aversions: Nothing!
- Gender: BOY.
- Labor Signs: Besides a few contractions earlier this week, nothing. The contractions lasted about 45 minutes and then they disappeared!
- Symptoms: Carpal tunnel (still), swelling when walking for awhile…overall not too bad for being over 40 weeks!
- Belly Button in or out? Flat.
- Wedding rings on or off? Off.
- Looking forward to: finally getting to meet Parker within the next 5 days…weather he likes it or not. =)
Hopefully there will be no golfing or wandering around the Farmers Market tomorrow searching for something to make for Easter dinner! =)