Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Parker Kyle is here!!



We have been busy over here, hence the reason I am just now getting the chance to update this lovely little blog!  I have made a promise to myself that now that I am a stay at home momma, I will keep this blog up to date so that everyone knows what is going on with little Parker (and Kyle and I) =). My goal is to post once a week which I think is reasonable.  

Moving on…

Parker is here!!!

Our little man arrived exactly 1 week late.  I was scheduled to be induced Wednesday, April 11th at 8:30PM and Parker finally made his appearance at 12:39AM on April 11th.  Nothing like waiting until last minute Mr. Parker! ;)

Quick un-detailed birth story:

Contractions started Tuesday, April 10th at 12:50AM.  My water broke an hour later.  Kyle and I were at the hospital by 5:00AM and checked into labor and delivery by 6:00AM.  After 12 hours of labor, I decided to get an epidural.  Good thing I did because little did I know that I still had another 12 hours of labor ahead of me.  After 3 ½ hours of pushing, Parker was born April 11th at 12:39AM.  

Weight: 8 pounds 10 ½ ounces

Height: 21 ½ inches

Parker is now 3 weeks old and growing like a weed :(.  It makes me sad that he is already changing so much.  

Just born...


Daddy's first time holding Parker...



Going home...


Daddy's daily photo shoots...



First real bath.  He really does love bath time, haha.



WARNING:  All posts from here on out will be photo overload.  Can't say I didn't warn you! :)

1 comment:

  1. I just love all of the pictures! How did Zena (Is that the right name?) take to baby parker?

    ReplyDelete