Wednesday, November 2, 2011

18 weeks

IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENT: 

I feel human again!!  =)

I am not having any symptoms which I am loving!  I am eating what I want, sleeping like a baby and not falling asleep the second I walk in the door.  Life is good! 

Although this blog is helping me keep track of what is going on with my pregnancy I also have a pregnancy journal that I picked up from Barnes and Nobles.  I write down what I am feeling like week to week, if there is anything new and there are some spots where I can add pictures of ultrasounds.  One of the things that I love the most about the pregnancy journal is that there are little updates of what is going on with the baby and what he is up too.  


Here is this weeks:

Your baby’s eyes are now sensitive to light and his eye muscles are strong enough to move from side to side while looking down.  He will also be able to hear loud noises, though he will be unable to interpret them until the third trimester.

It is so crazy to me that he is already so far along in his development! Grow baby boy, grow!


  • How far along? 18 weeks
  • Total weight gain: Down still.
  • Maternity clothes?  Yes, all of my jeans are now maternity but I can still get away with regular shirts and sweats.
  • Stretch marks? Nope.
  • Sleep: Great.
  • Miss Anything? Nope.
  • Movement: Yes, our little man is moving around like crazy!
  • Food cravings: Not anything particular this week.
  • Food aversions: Nothing!
  • Gender: BOY!!!!
  • Labor Signs: Nope.
  • Symptoms: Not much...odd.  I am feeling normal again.
  • Belly Button in or out? In.
  • Wedding rings on or off? On.
  • Looking forward to: Visiting family in Utah later this month.  

No comments:

Post a Comment