It has been a big week over here! We had our 20 week ultrasound which is also sometimes called an Anatomy Scan. This is a big scan that provides a lot of information about the baby. We left the doctors office with a bunch of pictures and we were also told that baby is FOR SURE a boy! YAY!
NOTE: He now looks human! =)
The ultrasound took about 30 minutes and the ultrasound technician measured everything! Baby boy’s head, heart, kidneys, arms, legs, feet, hands and chest all measured perfectly! He is in the 75th percentile and is estimated to weigh 13 ounces already!
Fun fact from my pregnancy journal:
At 20 weeks your baby’s first teeth will have developed in his gums.
Let’s hope he doesn’t have 6 wisdom teeth like his Momma! =)
- How far along? 20 weeks, half way!! Yikes!
- Total weight gain: Up 4 lbs.
- Maternity clothes? All of my clothes are now maternity except sweats.
- Stretch marks? Nope.
- Sleep: Great.
- Miss Anything? Nope.
- Movement: Yes, he is an active one! =)
- Food cravings: Chocolate…yum.
- Food aversions: Nothing!
- Gender: BOY…for sure!
- Labor Signs: Nope.
- Symptoms: Nothing much besides my belly starting to itch.
- Belly Button in or out? In.
- Wedding rings on or off? On.
- Looking forward to: Seeing all of our Utah family is less than a week!