It’s been an interesting start to the year, that’s for sure.
On the 12th I went to my regular doctor’s appointment and all was well until the doctor checked Parker’s heart rate and it was a little wacky. She decided to monitor me for 30ish minutes to see if maybe he was just sleeping or what not. After 30 minutes the doctor told me just to be safe she wanted to send me to the Labor and Delivery for an emergency ultrasound just to make sure everything was okay.
We get to the hospital and wouldn’t you know it, Parker’s heart rate was perfect! The problem was…mine! My heart rate and high and for whatever reason didn’t go done enough so I was lucky enough to spend the night in the hospital for monitoring. The next morning after not sleeping a wink the doctor on call said he reviewed everything from over the night and things that my heart rate is just a little high due to just being pregnant. All the tests that were done came back perfect so I was sent on my way!
I have another appointment next week with my regular doctor so we will see if she has anything to add.
27 week picture
- How far along? 29 weeks…hello 3rd trimester!!
- Total weight gain: Up...lost count.
- Maternity clothes? Yes.
- Stretch marks? Nope.
- Sleep: Great.
- Miss Anything? Normal clothes.
- Movement: Yes.
- Food cravings: Still sweets.
- Food aversions: Nothing!
- Gender: BOY.
- Labor Signs: Nope.
- Symptoms: Sleepy again and slightly high heart rate…boo!
- Belly Button in or out? In.
- Wedding rings on or off? On.
- Looking forward to: Making progress and getting close to finishing your nursery.