Wednesday, March 7, 2012

36 weeks! 4 weeks to go!


1 month left!! Ahhh..crazy!  Although I feel like I have been pregnant for quite some time now, it is just crazy to think that I only have 4 weeks to go.  Kyle and I have been getting things done every weekend to get ready for Parker.  Kyle has been awesome throughout this entire pregnancy.  He has put together pretty much everything and every little “project” that I have given him is done!  He rocks! =)

Great news, there is nothing to be worried about regarding my elevated heart rate.  Tachycardia is a fairly normal thing that happens to women in the third trimester.  After all, I am growing a human! =)  So, after an EKG and ECG everything looks perfect.   The doctor said it can be normal and that I will more than likely have it with my other pregnancies as well.  Good to know!

Baby Parker is already head down and ready to go so we will see if I actually make it these next 4 weeks! =) (Wishful thinking, I know!)


  • How far along? 36 weeks! Ahh…1 month to go!
  • Total weight gain: Up...still not counting. ;)
  • Maternity clothes?  Yes.
  • Stretch marks? Sadly, yes!  They didn’t make their appearance until this week!!
  • Sleep: Terrible.
  • Miss Anything? Being able to sleep.
  • Movement: Yes…he is still active as ever!
  • Food cravings: Nothing really.
  • Food aversions: Nothing!
  • Gender: BOY.
  • Labor Signs: Nope. Nada. Nothing.
  • Symptoms: Tired but that is to be expected.
  • Belly Button in or out? In.
  • Wedding rings on or off? Off…it makes me sad.
  • Looking forward to: Having the next few weeks off work until Parker arrives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment