Did I just type that right…38 weeks!!?? Time is flying by! I have been off of work for a week now and the entire house is spotless! =) Nesting is a real thing ladies and gentlemen! I say ladies and gentlemen because Kyle is nesting just as much as I am. It is pretty funny actually. This last weekend Saturday was spent washing the baseboards and vacuuming every single inch of our home. I must say, he did an amazing job!
I still have a list of things that I would like to do before Parker makes his appearance and from my doctor’s appointment this week it looks like someone is taking his time. Parker is still head down but is up pretty high still and I am not dilated or effaced AT ALL! Seems to me like things are a little too comfy in there for our little guy. ;)
No picture this week...your welcome!
- How far along? 38 weeks.
- Total weight gain: Up...lost count.
- Maternity clothes? Yes…what’s after maternity clothes because these clothes are barely working, haha.
- Stretch marks? Sadly, yes!
- Sleep: Terrible…I have resorted to the sofa this week!
- Miss Anything? Being able to sleep.
- Movement: Yes...it’s getting painful.
- Food cravings: Nothing really.
- Food aversions: Nothing!
- Gender: BOY.
- Labor Signs: Nope. Nada. Nothing.
- Symptoms: Sore feet and TERRIBLE carpal tunnel. Who knew carpal tunnel is an actual pregnancy symptom?
- Belly Button in or out? In. I don’t think it will ever be out at this point.
- Wedding rings on or off? Off.
- Looking forward to: Parker making his arrival when he is ready!