Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Offically a Stay at Home Momma!

That's right, today was my last day of work!  Although I am beyond excited to have the next few weeks to myself preparing and getting things ready for my crazy life that is about to change, I am sad!  The office I worked at was the BEST!  No kidding.  The doctor was amazing and I LOVED the girls that I worked with.  Leaving was definitely bittersweet.  Luckily, I live right down the street from the office so I know I will be making several trips for everyone to see Parker.

Being a stay at home mom is something that I have always wanted. Kyle and I have talked for years now about me staying at home with our kid(s).  I am just so thankful that I am actually able to do so.  Kyle has made all of this possible for us and for that I am forever thankful. 

                    

Tomorrow starts my 'new life' of cleaning, cooking and running errands!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment