Thursday, July 12, 2012

Our 4th Anniversary!!


Four years ago today Kyle and I were getting married!! Ahhh!! It’s crazy how time flies.  I have been saying that a lot as of late.  It’s been an A-MAZING 4 years (11 years total of being together!). So many great memories have been made.  I can't wait to see what is in store for us for the next 80+ years! ;)

I am one lucky girl! My days are full of smiles, laughing, love and happiness.  I am so thankful for Kyle and all he does for Parker and I.  He is one amazing husband, that's for sure!  I couldn’t ask for more!  Since this is our first anniversary as Daddy and Mommy went kept it low key and just went out for an early dinner.  We went to one of our favorites here in town, Stoney River.  Never disappoints.  

4 years ago...
 
One of the best days of my life!

P.S. For those wondering....I did get a card this year. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment